luni, 16 martie 2015
THE BLACK CHURCH - Brasov
Black Church, a symbol of Brasov, is the parish church of the Evangelical Church CA in Romania. Received its current name after the 1689 fire that swept across the city has transformed it into a ruin. Originally dedicated to St. Mary had worn it. After the Reformation was known as "Big Church", but the popular name after the fire, "Black Church", was officially accepted in the nineteenth century.